ForexChief Fast Warren Organize a Live contest. Participate in the contest and win the prize.
Joining Link – Fast Warren Live Contest
Offer is Applicable for: All Clients
Contest dates: There’s a new contest each two weeks.
Duration: Two weeks each contest.
To participate: Open a new cent-MT4.DirectFX or cent-MT4.Classic+ account and deposit no less than $100 USD.
|Prizes:||There are prizes for the biggest profit and the highest turnover, in both cases the prizes are as follows:
1st place – $400 USD
5th place – $50 USD
How to get: End with the highest profit % or with the highest turnover.
Terms and Conditions
- During the contest the balance transactions will be blocked: Replenishment, Funds withdrawal and Internal transfers. There is still a possibility to end the participation in the contest and therefore to remove all the restriction on the account.
- A limited list of pairs is available for trading at the contest account: Currency pairs, Gold (XAUUSD) and Silver (XAGUSD). Other pairs are blocked for the contest account.
- Any strategy or trading robots/advisors are allowed.
- Turnover Bonuses are assessed for trading on the contest account, partners get awards for referral turnovers!
- The contest is held within the period of 14 calendar days. Starting date and end date of the contest gained profit and committed turnover are displayed in the Personal Area of the participant in the Contest section.
- Prize fund is spread among the winners in accordance with the rating in two nominations: “The biggest profit” and “The highest turnover”.
- Rating for “The biggest profit” nomination is calculated automatically on the basis of Equity on the account in the period of the starting date of the contest and current value. Profit = Equity – 10,000.
- Rating for “The highest turnover” nomination is calculated automatically on the basis of closed orders within the contest period. In this case trading turnover in USD is considered only for closed orders by the means of the addition of the turnover for two transactions: the transaction for order opening and order closure.